Ever wonder which dietary supplements work best and are backed by scientific research on humans?
Alzheimer's Reading Room
The first issue -- which dietary supplements are effective and backed by research on humans.
The second issue -- what is the effectiveness of a dietary supplement for any given condition.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
In the chart below the higher a bubble, the greater the evidence for its effectiveness.
But, the supplements are only effective for the conditions listed inside the bubble.
To utilize the interactive version of the chart below, and to find out more about each dietary supplement -- jump to this page to continue reading.
Click here to view a spreadsheet that lists the supplements in alphabetic order with links to the underlying science that supports or rejects effectiveness claims. This is extremely useful.
Source Information is Beautiful
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- How Do Alzheimer's Patients Die?
What is a Mediterranean Diet?
_________________________________________________Learn more about the Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base