Karli Cadel for The New York Times
Showing up is half the battle... and then there's the other half. When a daughter comes home to care for her aging mother, memory is only one land mine in this contemporary new musical.
Conflicting versions of the past collide in this honest and darkly funny portrait of a mother, a daughter, and their inescapable relationship.Continue reading more about this in the New York Times
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's, Your Brain, and Adaptability
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
To learn more about Alzheimer's and dementia visit the Alzheimer's Reading Room