+Alzheimer's Reading Room
How dementia friendly is your church?
Does your church have a memory cafe or similar meeting group for persons living with Alzheimer's and Dementia?
Did you seek help or guidance from your church after the you received the diagnosis?
Do you think your church should become active in support of families that are touched by Alzehimer's or a related dementia?
Use the comments box below to share your thoughts, feelings, and insight.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's, Your Brain, and Adaptability
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
To learn more about Alzheimer's and dementia visit the Alzheimer's Reading Room