By Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Marta wrote in the comments section under the article - Test Your Memory for Dementia in 15 Minutes (SAGE).
I was told back in December that my mom, who is 87, had the beginning signs of dementia. She goes through real bad mood swings.
Lately they have got worse.
She has had 6 different providers helping her at home the past 2 years.
With all 6 she has accused them of taking, food, towels, money (change). I look for what she said they took and find it. When I showed it to her, she just says oh!
What kind of advice can you give me?
Time for some help from the Collective Brain of the Alzheimer's Reading Room.
What advice or insight can you share with this Alzheimer's caregiver?
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World Bang Your Head Against the Wall
- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized Influencer, speaker, and expert in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide. The Alzheimer's Reading Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles, and the ARR has more than 343,000 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.Search more than 4,000 original articles in the Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base