We sometimes learn that the quality of our lives as led once a diagnosis is given has more to do with the relationships we nurture and the love we give freely, no matter our limitations and deficiencies.
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Dotty would have been 97 years old yesterday.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's, Your Brain, and Adaptability
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
To learn more about Alzheimer's and Dementia visit the Alzheimer's Reading Room.