Verna and Jerry Kinersly have been happily married for 60 years. When Verna was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, it became difficult for the couple to reflect on the cherished memories they share.
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Verna and Jerry Kinersly|
Enjoy this wonderful video.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- How to Reduce Memory Loss
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
To learn more about Alzheimer's and Dementia visit the Alzheimer's Reading Room.