By +Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Do you have a problem with pee pee, more commonly know as urine?
What would you rather do? Wear incontinence wear, or have someone around that makes sure you take a pee pee every 90 minutes?
How do you win the pee pee war? Make sure that a person who is deeply forgetful takes a pee pee every 90 minutes.
Got a pee pee problem with someone you know? Incontinence problem? Raise you hand.
Comments, insights, reactions, and solutions welcome below the article.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
The following articles might help you solve some of your problems.
- Bobby Where are YOU, PEE, and Back to the Woods
- Alzheimer's, Agitation, Infection, Pee, and the Full Court Press
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Urinary Incontinence -- How We Beat Alzheimer's Incontinence -- The Solution
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Aricept, Namenda, Poop, Pee, Antioxidants and Lack Of Inhibition
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)