The Cure Alzheimer’s Fund and the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) are collaborating on a strategic initiative to accelerate the development of drugs and therapies for Alzheimer’s and related dementias—a significant unmet medical need.
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Rudy Tanzi, Ph.D., chairman of Cure Alzheimer’s Fund Research Consortium, and Tim Armour, president and CEO of Cure Alzheimer’s Fund, speak about the importance of this collaboration and the research it funds.
Dr. Tanzi discusses whole genome sequencing and his work on a gene called CD33.
David Shenk serves as moderator.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- 10 Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's