They may not remember the details of an activity but through their mood and behaviour we can often observe that they are aware that they have had a joyous experience.
~ Cathy Greenblat
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
The video below is well worth watching and sharing. You will have to be a bit patient until it gets into the real "meat and potatoes".
Watch it, then share the link to the video or the link to this page in the Alzheimer's and dementia community.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Memory Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- 10 Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
You are reading original content +Bob DeMarco , the Alzheimer's Reading Room