How one woman fought the medical establishment and and avoided what most Americans fear -- prolonged, plugged-in suffering.
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
I caught this article thanks to Jane Gross.
The Ultimate End-of-Life Plan was published in the New York Times as part of the Saturday Essay series.
I believe you will find the article of great interest; and, many of you are going to want to share this with family, relatives, friends, and in support groups.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Jane Gross by the way is the author of, A Bittersweet Season: Caring for Our Aging Parents--and Ourselves, a book I highly recommend.
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Memory Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- 10 Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
You are reading original content +Bob DeMarco , the Alzheimer's Reading Room