Barbara Taylor Vaughan, 89 year old alzheimers patient, talking about Kenny, her imaginary buddy.....she is telling her daughter Melissa about Kenny giving her a bath....
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Made me miss Dotty -- a lot.
Otherwise, wonderful from my point of view.
Comments are welcome below.
The deeply forgetful are capable of more than we can imagine.
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Memory Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- 10 Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
You are reading original content +Bob DeMarco , the Alzheimer's Reading Room