Did you ever try to hold a door open with your butt, and then get a wheelchair through it? I did. I must be a caregiver.
By Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Did you know there are 65 million Americans who are taking care of their loved ones and many don't even know they are caregiver (I didn't at first)?
What about you? Are you a caregiver?
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Does this remind you of anyone?
Your comments on both videos are welcome below.
- What's the Difference Between Alzheimer's and Dementia?
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Memory Tests)
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Types of Dementia
- Alzheimer's Clock Draw Test -- Detect the Signs of Alzheimer's Early
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's, Your Brain, and Adaptability
- The First Sign of Alzheimer's Short Term Memory Loss
+Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized expert, writer, speaker, and influencer in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community worldwide. The ARR Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.Learn more about Alzheimer's and dementia Alzheimer's Reading Room