It's easier for others to make today, yesterday because it reassures the person we were yesterday is the person we are today.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
The following comment was written by Richard Taylor and left under the article - The Secure Alzheimer's Environment a Kind of Ground Hog Day.
Hello, it only feels like ground hog day again, and again to people living with dementia because folks who care about us, and those we are paying to care for us make it so. Those living in the advanced stages of the many dementias have varying abilities to make today, today. It's easier for others to make today, yesterday because it reassures the person we were yesterday is the person we are today.
What is your reaction or comment?
Use the comments area below this article to share you thoughts, feelings, and reactions.
Here is the link to Richard's comment as it appeared under the article.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Memory Tests)
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Types of Dementia
- Alzheimer's Clock Draw Test -- Detect the Signs of Alzheimer's Early
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's, Your Brain, and Adaptability
- The First Sign of Alzheimer's Short Term Memory Loss
You are reading original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room