Aricept is available as a generic drug for the treatment of Alzheimer's and memory loss under the name Donepezil.
By Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
One of the most frequently asked questions we receive, and searches from Google, asks
What is the price of Generic Aricept?
You can currently buy the generic form of Aricept, Donepezil, for $11.41 for a 30 day supply, or $16.49 for a 90 day supply from a reputable supplier like Costco.
The information above was obtained from the Costco Pharmacy drug pricing pages.
You might be surprised to learn that Aricept, the brand form of Donepezil, costs $387.08 for a 30 day supply, and $1,155.82 for a 90 day supply.
These price are subject to change at any time.
You should consult with your doctor about the difference between branded and generic drugs.
I am not in any way affiliated with Costco. And this is not a paid advertisement.
The Alzheimer's Reading Room does not provide medical advice. The contents are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The views of the individuals that write on this website, contribute articles, or are quoted on this site are not necessarily those of the Alzheimer's Reading Room.
- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer's Reading Room
To learn more about Alzheimer's and dementia visit the Alzheimer's Reading Room