We often receive interesting searches that lead to unexpected but very useful articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room.
By Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
We received the following combination of keywords from a search on Yahoo - suspecting alzheimers stubborn irritable.
As a result of the search, Yahoo suggested the following article.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
So the next time you find yourself ready to argue with your loved one with Alzheimer’s disease, ask yourself, “Do I want to be right or do I want to have peace?”
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World Bang Your Head Against the Wall
- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients