Our sleeping dreamer, dreamed of being swept off her feet by a talented, handsome dancer, as in the silver screen pictures of her youth.
Her dream came true this January when she had the chance to dance the night away with a professional dancer!
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
This dream was enabled and funded by Second Wind Dreams.
If you would like to enable and help fund the dreams of people living with dementia -- go here.
Second Wind Dreams® was formed in 1997. It's name derived from a novel of the same name by P.K. Beville, a geriatric specialist who wrote about the wonderful, colorful and sometimes hysterical people who live and work in nursing homes.
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- How Do Alzheimer's Patients Die?