Happy Valentine's Day to each and every member of the Alzheimer's and dementia communties worldwide.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
I know of only one duty, and that is to love.
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.
The best Valentine message I can give is tell my husband, my sister, my brothers, my children and others who I love – who are helping me through this journey and who care – is that I am so grateful for your love.
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- How Do Alzheimer's Patients Die?
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?