Dr Oz quote on Alzheimer's disease and the two kinds of people in the world.
More than 100 Americans have now been touched by Alzheimer's.
More than 50 million Americans say they are "worried" about Alzheimer's.
What do you think about Dr. Oz's quote?
Are you worried?
Please take the time to comment and share your feelings below in the comments section.
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's Disease (5 Best Self Tests)
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- What Was the First Sign of Alzheimer's Disease in Your Case?
- Rewiring My Brain and Stepping into Alzheimer's World
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Living with Dementia
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|