In this amazing study the research team has collected the DNA of more than 3,300 family members.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Three hundred family members are now participating in one of the world's first drug trials aimed at preventing Alzheimer's.
"We are very optimistic about this study, the medication has never been tried on healthy people."
~ Dr. Francisco Lopera
Rocca asked, "Do the members of this family realize what position they're in, and how much hope they're giving to Alzheimer's patients all over the world?"
Learn more about this amazing effort
- Alzheimer's Information and Help
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- 10 Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
The Alzheimer's Reading Room