Alzheimer's Reading Room
The following video was made by Kendra Adams, a grade 12 student from Canada.
The purpose is to raise awareness of the effects that Alzheimer's (or other forms of brain deterioration) have on surrounding family, as well as the person struggling with the disease.
Please watch and enjoy.
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room