More than 2,000,000 people have viewed this video.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
My 87 year old mother with Alzheimer's knew who I was,even if it was for just a moment.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Advice and Insight into Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Information and Help
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- 10 Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
The Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR) offers a searchable Knowledge Base that contains over 4,886 articles. Those article, as well as our featured articles, are offered free of charge to the entire Alzheimer's community via the ARR website. Original content +Bob DeMarco , the Alzheimer's Reading Room