Alzheimer's Reading Room
I wanted to bring this interesting article which was published in the Huffington Post to your attention.
It is well worth reading, considering, and sharing.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
I sit in the darkness of the early morning enjoying the peacefulness of "me" time. It's blessedly quiet because it's 4:30 a.m.
I just sent hubby out the door to work and I have about four hours of time left that I can hear ticking off of the old clock by my desk.
I have my desk in the living room because it is the center of the house and I can keep my ears, if not eyes, on everything going on.
Read the article - The Sounds Of Alzheimer's
Search 5,100 original articles for
Popular in Google Search
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling an Early Sign of Dementia
- How Do Alzheimer's Patients Die?
- The First Sign of Alzheimer's Short Term Memory Loss
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
You are reading original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room