But there's a new breed of animal hamming it up in hospitals and nursing homes around Denver. They are miniature pot-bellied pigs.
Another great idea. See them in action in the video below. Thanks to 9NEWS.com Denver.
- The Best Alzheimer's Caregiver Tool of Them All, Harvey
- Teepa Snow on Planning Activities to Enrich the Lives of People With Dementia
- Four Alzheimer's Care Activities Tips
- How Important is Play for Alzheimer’s Patients in the Late Stages?
- Can Rummage Bags Reduce Anxiety in Dementia Patients?
- What is it like being an Alzheimer's caregiver? A Shop for Mom
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
By Bob DeMarco Alzheimer's Reading Room
You are reading original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room