The Alzheimer's Reading Room offers an extensive knowledge base, and provides information that focuses on improving the quality of life for caregivers and those afflicted with Alzheimer's and dementia.
We have articles from some of the smartest and most experienced people you will ever meet in the Alzheimer's community. In total our writers, authors and scientists have over 500 years of experience.
The best way to find information and solutions to caregiver problems is to use our search feature in the Alzheimer's Reading Room.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Here are the first ten articles you will get if you entire the words - dementia care - into the search box on this website.
- The Role of Reassurance in Dementia Care
- Dealing with hallucinations in dementia care
- Dementia Care and End of Life Issues
- Attachment and Connectedness in Dementia Care
- The importance of a rich daily environment in dementia care
- Dementia Care - Routine and the Importance of the First Action of the Day
- The Role of Relationship Change in Dementia Care
- The First Day in a Dementia Care Community
- The Role of Pets in Dementia Care
- 5 Tips For People Choosing Long Term Dementia Care
To see all 100 articles on dementia care go here - http://goo.gl/oFqqDL
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
You are reading original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room