We provide the Alzheimer's and dementia communities not only with advice, but with advice and solutions that work.
Our goal is to help all caregivers, regardless of stage, to improve their caring techniques, and to improve their communication with persons living with dementia.
The goal of the Alzheimer's Reading Room is to Educate and Empower Alzheimer's caregivers, their families, and the entire Alzheimer's community.
The following custom Google searches will lead you directly to a list of articles that address commonly faced problems and issues.
1. Why Do Alzheimer's Patients Have Lucid Moments?
2. Father has dementia
3. Alzheimer dementia symptoms
4. Alzheimer's Incontinence
5. How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
6. Coping with Dementia
7. Hospice Care, Palliative Care
8. Correcting Alzheimers Patients
9. Alzheimer's Quotes and Sayings
10. When someone living with Alzheimer's believes something to be true
The Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base is searchable and contains more than 5,000 articles.
These articles were written to answer and address the most difficult problems and issues faced in Alzheimer's and dementia care.
You are reading original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room