The goal of the Alzheimer's Reading Room is to Educate and Empower Alzheimer's caregivers, their families, and the entire Alzheimer's community.
We help caregivers live a better life!
The Alzheimer's Reading Room is the number one source of high quality expert information for the entire Alzheimer's and dementia communities.
The Alzheimer's Reading Room operates for the benefit of society and the Alzheimer's community.
How to Get Answers To Your Questions About Alzheimer's and Dementia
The Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base is searchable and contains more than 5,000 articles. These articles were written to answer and address the most difficult problems and issues faced in Alzheimer's and dementia care.
Ranked #1 by Healthline in the Best Alzheimer's Blogs of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Rated Best in Health on Google Plus by Wego Health
Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer’s Reading Room (ARR)
- Ranked #1 by Healthline (5 years running, 2012-2016).
- Best Blog WEGO Health 2016.
- The ARR has been publishing daily since July, 2009.
- We have over 5,000 articles in our knowledge base, all with the alzheimersreadingroom.com extension.
- According to Google Analytics we reached 1,728,262 new users in the last year, and more than 150,000 users each month.
- We have over 32,100 subscribers. This list grows every day.
- We have a large extended social media reach on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- Content from the Alzheimer's Reading Room has been read in 200 countries.
The site focuses on Alzheimer's disease and the art of Alzheimer's caregiving.
In the Alzheimer's Reading Room, we tackle real world problems and offer advice and solutions on issues like: repetitive questioning, challenging behavior, how to understand Alzheimer's disease, how to cope with the disease, and how to communicate effectively with a person living with dementia.
Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
What is Alzheimer's Disease?
Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
6 reasons why you might have to put someone with dementia in a memory care facility or nursing home
Coping with Alzheimer's
At its core the Alzheimer's Reading Room is about helping members of the Alzheimer's Community understand, cope, and communicate with persons living with Alzheimer's and related dementia.