The video is no longer available.
Reforming health care is among American voters' top issues. To ensure all children and more American adults receive affordable health care coverage and high quality health care at the right time in the right place, we will need to work together, children's hospitals and adult hospitals, employers and insurers, pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies, national and local policy makers, large and small business, government and consumers.
Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading - This is a Free Service - Join Now
Search our Award Winning Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base for Answers to Your Questions, and Solutions to Problems
Event Moderator and Panelists
Susan Dentzer, editor-in-chief of Health Affairs and health correspondent of The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, moderated a panel of health care experts, economists and lawmakers as they discussed President-elect Obama's health care reform proposals.
Alice Rivlin, Senior Fellow, Metropolitan Policy Program and Economic Studies Director, Greater Washington Research at Brookings Institution
- U.S. Rep. Michael C. Burgess, M.D (R-TX)
- U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR)
- R. Bruce Josten, Executive Vice President, Government Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Edwin K. Zechman, Jr., President and CEO of Children's National Medical Center and Chairman of the NACHRI and N.A.C.H. Boards of Trustees
- Chris Jennings, President of Jennings Policy Strategies,
David Levy, M.D., Principal, Health Advisory Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers