Angil is the first of what I expect to be a number of new writers on the Alzheimer's Reading Room in the coming months.
Angil Tarach (RN GCM) is a nationally known expert in senior care and advocacy. With over 30 years of experience, Angil brings a wealth of knowledge and compassion to the Alzheimer's Reading Room. Angil is also the owner of Visiting Angels in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Angil writes about Caregiving, Health Care, and issues that affect seniors for the Alzheimer's Reading Room.
Readers will benefit from Angil's unique perspectives and experience.
Angil's vision is to change the way seniors are perceived --especially in the medical community.
Angil's goal is to change the thoughts, hearts, and minds of those working in healthcare, which will improve the dignity, respect and care of our society’s elders. When you read her words you will get this unique perspective.
I feel confident that readers will benefit by interacting with Angil in the comments box below her articles.
Once you get to know Angil, readers will be welcome to ask Angil direct questions by using the email contact buttons, or by submitting them in the comments box.
As the readership of the Alzheimer's Reading Room has grown, I am getting asked for more insights, advice and information. This lead me to conclude that we need a broader perspective, and writers with expertise that is outside my own frame of reference.
Angil meets caregivers every day that are confronted with the shock and dismay that comes with a diagnosis of Alzheimer's and dementia. This gives her a thorough understanding of the typical caregiver conundrum.
We will all benefit from her participation.
Popular articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- The Metamorphosis of This Alzheimer's Caregiver (Part One)
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Five Ways to Keep Alzheimer's Away
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Alzheimer's Wandering Why it Happens and What to Do
- 10 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
- World Health Care Spending and Performance Ranking by Country (Table)
- What is Dementia?
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Walmart and this Alzheimer's Caregiver
- Dimebon Connection Study
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Wii a Useful Tool for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
Alzheimer's Reading Room.