There is an article about Max Wallack and Puzzles to Remember in the Winter/Spring edition of the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America magazine.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
“I went through some very hard times with Great Grams, but she left me a legacy. She gave me a purpose to my life. Through me, she has already touched the lives of many people.”
Here is a link to Pay it Forward: Teen Puts Pieces in Place for Puzzle Project in the current edition of Care Advantage. Look for Max on page 14.
Alzheimer's Disease -- Advice and Insight
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia?
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Alzheimer's Disease CareGiving -- Insight and Advice (20 articles)
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's Disease (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Disease Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's Disease or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Disease Patients
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,255 articles with more than 272,100 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room