By +Bob DeMarcoHow to order the Kuchipaku Stuffed Animal Lion Speaker...
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Kuchipaku Stuffed |
I did some research and decided to purchase the lion from Geek Stuff 4 U. You can also buy the lion from Gizmine and the price including shipping is a few dollars cheaper.
You will also notice that the stuffed animal speaker is also available as a polar bear, frog, rabbit and penguin. I decided to stick with the lion because I saw it demonstrated on the Good Wife. I like the polar bear, but because I was worried about perception I passed on the all white bear. The frog does look very interesting.
Go here to watch the talking lion video.
Read More on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
Bob DeMarco is the Founder and Editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized influencer, speaker, and expert in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide. The ARR Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room