Emotional interview with Alzheimer's patient, husband
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Carol Daly is 68 and suffers with Alzheimer's disease. I wrote about her husband, Mike Daly, back in April. Mike is a former "tough cop".
Mike is a determined, go it alone, Alzheimer's caregiver.
The last two and a half minutes of this video are gut wrenching. Although, I couldn't help admiring Mike more and more.
The video is mostly about Mike and how he is dealing with the situation. A real life Alzheimer's caregiver that is determined to keep his wife home and with him -- to the end.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room