Some have described it as a lightening quick version of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases combined.
Alzheimer's Reading Room
There’s a rare disease that strikes about 300 Americans each year.
For families losing loved ones to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), research holds the only hope.
Here’s Dennis Douda.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- The Last 25 Articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Rewiring My Brain and Stepping into Alzheimer's World
- How Long Do You Want to Live?
- Alzheimer's, Speaking and Cognitive Function