Get tips for coping with sundowning, restlessness or agitation in the late afternoon and early evening from the Alzheimer's Disease and Education Center.
Get the PDF Version or visit this page at the National the National Institute on Aging
To order or get more information on how to
Care for a Person with Alzheimer's Disease
on the National Institute on Aging website. This brochure is free and you can order up to 100 copies.
- Sundowning, an Anxiety Syndrome in Elderly Dementia Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Tips for Dealing with Sundowning
- Sundowning at 9:37 PM
- Rechanneling Difficult Behavior Caused by Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Dementia and Eight Types of Dementia
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
The Alzheimer's Reading Room