By +Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
The goal of the Alzheimer's Reading Room is to Educate, Empower, and sometimes Entertain Alzheimer's caregivers, their families, and the entire Alzheimer's community.
At its core the Alzheimer's Reading Room is about helping members of the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community understand, cope, and communicate with persons living with Alzheimer's and Dementia.
The Alzheimer's Reading Room is currently the number one source of information for Alzheimer's, dementia, memory loss, and related health and life news on the Internet.
The Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base search box is available on every page on this website.
Look for these words on the right hand side of each -
Search Our Knowledge Base to access the Knowledge Base.
You can search by key word, or by using a string of keywords.
For example, combining two words
- Alzheimer's bathing
- Alzheimer's shower
- Communication tips
- What is the difference between Alzheimer's and dementia, or, difference between Alzheimer's and dementia
- Why do Alzheimer's patients say no
- How does Alzheimer's spread throughout the brain
- Memory test for dementia or, memory test for Alzheimer's
- How do people with Alzheimer's die
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's statistics
- What is Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's
- Eight Types of Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone with Alzheimer's
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Clock Draw Test
- Alzheimer's Quotes
- Ten Symptoms Alzheimer's
- Alzheimer's Urinary Tract Infections
- How to Get Dementia Patients to Shower
- Memory Loss
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
+Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized expert, writer, speaker, and influencer in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community worldwide. The ARR Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room